Many aspiring entrepreneurs are coming up with Uber for X startup ideas. One such idea which has a massive demand is, developing an app like Uber for courier services.
Before starting any business, do complete research about it in the market. It helps you have a clear business plan. You can research by doing surveys, statistics, and getting ideas from people.
Designing the courier app like Uber
An On-demand Courier app development has an internal process where two of them play a crucial role in it. They are,
The basic workflow
- The Uber for courier app allows shippers to enter the package pick-up and drop location.
- A cloned app like courier delivery is built that fetches the above details and searches for drivers nearby within a particular radius.
- Now, the shippers can select a vehicle according to the size of the package and book it.
- After connecting to the driver, they come to the given pick-up location, collect the courier, and transport it to the concerned location.
- The users/shippers can pay for the service offered via multiple payment gateways.
The following advanced features help your courier delivery app stand unique from the crowd.
The Courier delivery app development generates an Automated invoice at the end of the service and can be downloaded by the user.
- Bird’s Eye View
This feature helps the admin to track all the activities in the app and the last login location helping them in understanding market needs.
Users and drivers can use this in-app feature to communicate with each other effectively.
- Price Choice
The clone app, like courier delivery, enables the admin to set and change the pricing.
- Push notifications
This feature keeps the user and the driver updated about the job or the delivery status.
- Banner Ads
This can be managed by the admin and gives potential revenue by displaying ads on the app.
The on-demand courier service app helps to dispatch the courier to the users ensuring safe and speedy delivery.