The uber for alcohol delivery is picking up pace in the market as millennials prefer comfort and convenience more than anything else. These apps consist of three modules, and they work closely together to offer a seamless user experience. Here is how on-demand alcohol delivery apps work.
Workflow of the User side app:
- Initially, the users will have to sign in/log in to the app and complete the authentication process to get started. They can either enter their phone number or email address to register their profile. Some providers will also choose to include social media integrations in their app for a faster onboarding process.
- The customers can mark the delivery location on the map and can specify a landmark for better understanding.
- They can browse through the list of liquor stores in their vicinity and add their favorite to a virtual cart.
- The users can review the products and proceed to payment.
- The delivery status will be regularly updated to the user via push notifications.
- After the package is delivered, the users can rate/review their experience with the platform.
Workflow of the delivery executive app:
- The delivery agents will have to register on the app and submit authorized government proofs for verification.
- After verification from the admin side, the delivery agents will start receiving the orders.
- They will get updates like store details, order details, delivery time, delivery location, etc.
- Their app will be optimized to provide the best navigation to deliver the packages faster and efficiently.
- Their share of the payment will be automatically updated in their account once they successfully complete every order.
- The delivery executives can rate and review the customers after completing an order.
Workflow of the vendors’ app:
- The vendors will have to register their store on the platform by entering necessary details and should add details about their store like pictures, phone numbers, address, etc.
- They can add/remove products from their store based on their inventory.
- The vendors will get updates regarding the users’ orders and can sort them based on multiple criteria.
- The store owners will be able to view the contact and location information of the customers.
- The orders will be automatically assigned to the delivery agents, and relevant details will be sent.
- Vendors will be able to monitor the real-time location of delivery agents and can give appropriate information.
- Payments will be instantly transferred to the vendors’ account immediately after deducting the commission fee.