1. What makes up a good Front-End Developer? What are his responsibilities?
Front-end needs to have four basic skills:
- Empathy – Empathy means being able to understand and share the perspectives and experiences of someone else
- Problem-Solving – Problem-solving is not solving personal problems. It is about coding fixes. A good developer should be able to fix code.>/li>
- Critical Thinking – Being able to solve problems with new approaches and technologies.
- Googling – Being able to craft a search term that gets to the root of what you want to do.
2. What are the technical and additional skills that are needed to be a front-end developer?
3. What is a callback function?
A callback function is a function passed into another function as an argument, which is then invoked inside the outer function to complete some kind of routine or action.
4. Can you tell us when would you utilize CSS float?
CSS Floats are used when we develop a page that resizes dynamically based on user’s resolution.
5.Can you describe your workflow when you create a web page?
Each developer will have different kind of workflow based on organizational capacity and technical preferences. And, there are many tools available in web for organizing web pages.