Collect and share your favorite projects made with code.
As seen on LifeHacker, The Next Web, Product Hunt and more.

My first collection

In this article, I’m going to point out how custom CRM development can save your money in the lo ...
In this article, I’m going to point out how custom CRM development can save your money in the long-term and what it actually takes to build your own CRM from scratch (from time and money perspective).
view source
Today Netflix service is drawing TV viewers from all over the world.
Today Netflix service is drawing TV viewers from all over the world.
view source
Basically, law firm apps were just a kind of brochures and could not propose many really valuabl ...
Basically, law firm apps were just a kind of brochures and could not propose many really valuable features and opportunities for their users. However, with the development of the IT industry, it became understood that apps have the great potential for ...
view source
Well described article about mixed reality in farming. You can check it if you are interested. T ...
Well described article about mixed reality in farming. You can check it if you are interested. The farming sector remains one of the most important among different industries. People engaged in agribusiness are working 24 hours to increase crops yield ...
view source
To create your own app similar to the booming Snapchat, you need to learn this application insid ...
To create your own app similar to the booming Snapchat, you need to learn this application inside and out.
view source