Collect and share your favorite projects made with code.
As seen on LifeHacker, The Next Web, Product Hunt and more.

My first collection

You can check this article how to develop pandora app.
You can check this article how to develop pandora app.
view source
Having a startup company or medium business, you may feel a lack of tech expertise at some point ...
Having a startup company or medium business, you may feel a lack of tech expertise at some point. IT consultants can help you find the best tech solutions to improve your workflow or automate your business processes.
view source
In Uber for X, ‘X’ means any deliverable service in the market.
In Uber for X, ‘X’ means any deliverable service in the market.
view source
Building and delivering native Android applications of any complexity level using platform-speci ...
Building and delivering native Android applications of any complexity level using platform-specific technologies like Java and Kotlin.
view source
In this guide, I’m explaining how to deal with outsourcing risks and complexities. Plus, coverin ...
In this guide, I’m explaining how to deal with outsourcing risks and complexities. Plus, covering a few other outsourcing-related questions.
view source
I’ve gathered seven reasons why custom software development in Ukraine is worth the effort. Let’ ...
I’ve gathered seven reasons why custom software development in Ukraine is worth the effort. Let’s check them out.
view source
This article discusses the benefits of custom software development for companies: what to expect ...
This article discusses the benefits of custom software development for companies: what to expect from it, what pros and cons it brings, and when off-the-shelf solutions may be a better option.
view source
You can find the explanation of IT consultant responsibilities in this post. I’ve also covered h ...
You can find the explanation of IT consultant responsibilities in this post. I’ve also covered how to hire IT consultants and what are the ways to cooperate with them.
view source
In our guide, you will find a detailed review of custom software, types of accounting software s ...
In our guide, you will find a detailed review of custom software, types of accounting software systems, their features and much more. Let’s get started.
view source
You can check this article about MVP creation.
You can check this article about MVP creation.
view source
Create unique Web and mobile design with Cleveroad Inc.
Create unique Web and mobile design with Cleveroad Inc.
view source
You can discover how to make Quartz app.
You can discover how to make Quartz app.
view source
Want to Make An eLearning Platform Like Coursera or Udemy? Here’s How to Start – Verold
Want to Make An eLearning Platform Like Coursera or Udemy? Here’s How to Start – Verold
view source
A Guide to Develop Cloud-Based Software
A Guide to Develop Cloud-Based Software
view source
AI Use Cases in Business: How Artificial Intelligence Can Leverage Industries
AI Use Cases in Business: How Artificial Intelligence Can Leverage Industries
view source
An extensive guide to building your own social media app
An extensive guide to building your own social media app
view source
6 Proved UX Design Techniques That Improve Your Apps
6 Proved UX Design Techniques That Improve Your Apps
view source
How to Simplify Your Android App’s Architecture: a Detailed Guide With Code Samples
How to Simplify Your Android App’s Architecture: a Detailed Guide With Code Samples
view source
You can check this article about marketplace liquidity.
You can check this article about marketplace liquidity.
view source
You can check this article about healthcare APIs.
You can check this article about healthcare APIs.
view source