Uber, as you all know, is one of the famous on-demand cab hiring services and also, facilitates peer to peer ridesharing service and food delivery. The Uber business model has slowly replaced the traditional business model of ‘buy and sell’.
Industrial experts are trying to revolutionize each industry by trying out the Uber business model. At present, the Uber for X is the popular term in the startups club.
So, in this blog, we have highlighted the best uber clone app of 2020.
With the Uber clone app, entrepreneurs can launch their own Uber-like product into the market quickly and validate their business plan easily.
Wooberly — A refreshing Uber clone
A freshly launched product in the market. It is developed using Flutter — a cross-platform development tool. With the use of flutter, it gives a major advantage to the buyers. Entrepreneurs can build their perfect MVP product and release it quickly in the market for validation and feedback.
Flutter saves development time. A code is developed once and used in all platforms. So, you don’t have to develop a separate native app for iOS and Android.
It saves testing time as well. You can test your app in one place.
Moreover, this can reduce the investment cost compared to buying two separate native apps for your on-demand business.
In the Uber business model, the platform mainly has two user groups: Rider and Driver. An Uber-like app comes with two apps: an app for Rider and the Driver.
Main features in Driver App
- Cab details upload — Vehicle and a copy of the original documents of the vehicle.
- Cab documents verification — Scanned documents of the vehicle.
- Mode of payment — Cash and stripe payment is present
- Currency and language — Integration of multi-currency and five languages.
- Daily trip — Having two sections — upcoming trips and completed.
- Privacy mode of earnings — Hiding earned pricing to provide security.
- Driver’s availability — Driver can switch back to offline if he doesn’t want to take a ride.
- In-call option — Driver can call the rider to know their exact location.
Main features in Rider App
- Cab options to choose from — auto/micro
- Breakdown of fare — based on km, durations
- Live monitoring — the rider can monitor their ride
- Payment selection— cash and Stripe payment
- Multiple currencies and language options — select according to their wish
- Ride-history — upcoming/past trips
- Estimation of fare before starting ride — calculate their ride fare
- Ratings and reviews — customers can rate their drivers
Find the app in both the Android Play Store and App Store.
Homepage – Uber clone script