Online medicine delivery enables the customer to order doorstep delivery of medicines through these Uber for pharmacy delivery app. Customers can search through the categories of drugs, add it to cart, then proceed to check out. They can pay for the medicines through the secure payment gateway portal and receive updates as the order status progresses. After the transaction is complete, users get a digital invoice. According to Statista, the expected growth of on-demand medicine delivery service is $100 billion and estimated to increase by $332.9 billion by 2025.
Features of Pharmacy delivery app
- Registration and login: Customers can create an account quickly by providing their username(Email Id) and password.
- Upload prescription: According to the medicinal regulations, the prescription is a must to order medicines. Customers can upload medicines from the phone’s photo gallery.
- Category Search: Customers can search for the drugs from the well-indexed medicine list available.
- Drug Details: The customers can view a detailed description of each medicine, which includes the medication, price, and so on. They can add the drugs to the cart and directly checkout from it.
- Search for substitutes: If the specific medicines are unavailable, the app suggests alternatives based on the generic configuration of the drugs.
The medicine delivery app is a game-changer in the pharmaceutical industry. It has bridged the gap between people and pharmacy stores. Pharmacy stores can manage the orders better using the comprehensive stock management system. Entrepreneurs can be of assistance to people by investing in the pharmacy delivery app script from Appdupe and become part of the trending sector.